100g of marinade seasoning to 2.4kg of chicken parts. If cooking a whole chicken, you need to reduce the quantity of seasoning by a third or more, depending on your preferred taste..
600g of chicken
25g of marinade seasoning
Serve 4-5 people
2.5kg whole Chicken
100g Dilite-Mi chicken seasoning
1. Clean & pierced chicken
2. Rub in seasoning evenly on the inside and the outside.
3. Wrap seasoned chicken in foil & allow to marinate for at least 60mins, or leave in fridge overnight for a deeper flavour.
4. Follow manufacturer's guide for oven roasting.
5. Roast in a hot fan assisted oven mark 175°c. Cook for approximately 45-50 minutes, depending on weight of chicken.
6. Complete cooking as shown in lambs recipe, number 4-7. Use instructions for gravy/sauce as shown in Lamb recipe. Serve with steamed or fresh vegetables, roast potatoes, boiled or fried rice.
Cooking delicious meats is as easy as ABC.
(1): For instance: step Clean 1 kg of chicken; step
(2): Rub in Dilite-Mi Onestop seasoning and marinade for 30 minutes. Step
(3): Cook meat on hob, oven, grill or barbecue. No need for salt or other ingredients.